2016 BILD Awards
- Home Builder of the Year, Mid/High Rise. Tridel was honoured to receive the Home Builder of the Year (Mid/High Rise) award, recognizing our leadership in the industry and our dedication to innovation, quality and customer care, as determined by industry peers and direct customer feedback.
- Green Builder of the Year. Tridel was once again recognized for our industry leadership in sustainable building practices with the Green Builder of the Year award for the 7th time!
- Best Salesperson or Team, Mid/High-Rise: Chilli Yung & Juliana Tsui – Scala. The 6th consecutive year the Tridel Sales team has received this award!
- Best Customer Care. Tridel proudly received the first ever Best Customer Care BILD Award, recognizing our dedication to delivering innovative and quality care and support to our customers.
- Best New Community (Built) – Hullmark Centre
- Best Direct Mail – SQ2
- Best Signage – Bowery Project signage at SQ2
2016 EnerQuality Awards – Building Innovation – Mid and High Rise
2015 BILD Awards
- Green High-rise Builder of the Year by BILD. Tridel was once again recognized for their innovation and leadership in building sustainable communities, providing our homeowners with energy-efficient and healthy living environments that help to preserve our planet for future generations.
- P2G (Places to Grow) High-rise Community of the Year for Aquavista at Bayside, recognizing our commitment to the province’s vision of thoughtful planning for intensification and development growth to revitalize and transform our city.
- Best Suite Design 750 ‐1,500 square feet for Aquavista at Bayside, “S7”
- Best Model Suite for 300 Front Street West ‐Stella Salvador‐Principal Interior Designer and the Tridel Internal Interior Design Team
- Best Sales Team – Winnie Chan and Winson Chan for Alter
2014 BILD Awards
- Best Building Design High-Rise – Aqualina at Bayside
- Best Sales Team High-Rise – May Tsui & Tara Stone for Aqualina at Bayside
2013 Ontario High-Rise Builder of the Year awarded by Tarion
2013 BILD Awards
- Home Builder of the Year: Tridel Wins BILD’s Home Builder of the Year, recognizing our industry leadership in Customer Care and our commitment to providing the highest level of satisfaction to our homeowners.
- Best Social Media Campaign High-Rise – Ten York
- Best Sales Team High-Rise – Candyce Charles and Chilli Yung for Ten York
- Best Sales Manager High-Rise – Winson Chan
2013 OHBA Best New Home Sales Office (under 1,500 sq ft) – 101 Erskine
2012 BILD Awards
- Green Builder of the Year High-rise for the fifth time. Tridel is committed to building innovative and sustainable condominiums.
- Best Sales Team High-Rise – Nasim Radhkoshnoud and Tiffani Tsoi for Alto at Atria, North York’s best-selling condominium community 2011.
- Best Model Suite Reve EcoSuite
- Best Social Media Campaign for Reve
2011 BILD Awards
- Green Builder of the Year High-Rise.
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Elvio, Angelo and Leo DelZotto.
- Best Website High-Rise – Tridel.com
- Best Sales Managers High-Rise – Winnie Chan and Winson Chan for One Old Mill
2010 Ontario High-Rise Builder of the Year by Tarion
An exceptional achievement in after-sales service, the Tarion Award of Excellence acknowledges Tridel’s ongoing commitment to your satisfaction long after you have taken possession of your new home.
2010 BILD Green Builder of the Year High-Rise
As Canada’s largest builder of sustainable communities, Tridel builds condominiums which provide you with energy-efficient and healthy living environments that help preserve our planet for future generations.
2010 OHBA Project of the Year High-Rise for REVE
2009 J.D. Power and Associates
Four consecutive years of offering the “Highest in Customer Satisfaction” demonstrates our tradition of offering the most responsive and caring customer service experience.
2009 Home Builder of the Year by the Ontario Home Builders’ Association
Recognition by our peers, the voice of the residential building industry in Ontario, a Tridel Built for Life® community means your assurance of quality, value and service.
2008 Ontario High-Rise Builder of the Year presented by TARION
2008 BILD Awards
- 2008 Green Builder of the Year High-Rise Award. For the second consecutive year, Tridel is a proud recipient of the High-Rise Green Builder of the Year Award.
- Best Community Development High-Rise – Metrogate
2008 OHBA Awards
- Project of the Year, High-Rise for Huntington.
- Most Outstanding High-Rise Building for Parc Nuvo.
2007 Ontario High-Rise Builder of the Year presented by TARION
2007 GTHBA Green Builder of the Year High-Rise.
Tridel was awarded this inaugural award, recognizing our commitment to building sustainable communities.
2007 OHBA Most Outstanding High-Rise Building and High-rise Project Of The Year
- High-Rise Project of the Year for The Republic
- Most Outstanding High-Rise Building for The Republic
2006 Green Toronto Award for Energy Conservation
Tridel Wins the 2006 Green Toronto Award for Energy Conservation
2005 Tridel Wins Tarion High-Rise Builder of the Year Two Years in a Row!
Tridel is very pleased and honoured to have won this very prestigious Tarion award for customer service again. Only 7 per cent of 5300 builders were even qualified for consideration.
2004 Tarion Home Builder of the Year High-Rise
Tridel Named Home Builder Of The Year High-Rise at Tarion Awards Of Excellence.
Tridel has set some pretty high standards for home building, including their uncompromising commitment to design excellence, technological innovation, and construction leadership.
2004 GTHBA Home Builder of the Year High-Rise
Tridel is very proud to have been selected the Greater Toronto Home Builders’ Association’s Home Builder Of The Year. The prestigious home builder of the year award goes to the builder who sets the standard for the rest of the industry in terms of quality, service and customer commitment.
Ernest Assaly Award for Customer Service
Tridel was the first developer to win the prestigious Ernest Assaly Award for Customer Service Excellence from Tarion (formerly the Ontario New Home Warranty Program or ONHWP)