FEATURES & FINISHES
Design Forward Features & FinishesEvery suite comes with beautifully appointed features and finishes:
- Premium plank laminate floating floor and porcelain floor tiles
- 9 ft. ceiling height*
- Modern clean line full height kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz or granite kitchen countertop with polished double square edge and under-mount square single basin stainless steel sink and your choice of quartz or granite backsplash
- Euro-style counter depth stainless steel refrigerator, built-in stainless steel oven, built-in ceramic cooktop and fully integrated dishwasher with matching panel door
- Built-in stainless steel microwave
- Energy saving fluorescent under-cabinet lighting
- Custom designed bathroom cabinetry with contemporary white cultured marble vanity top
- Soaker square edge tub with polished chrome single lever faucet
- Modern frameless glass shower
- Stacked white front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad connected to Concierge station
- Individual metering of electricity, hot water, heating and cooling
- Central building water filtration system
Peace of mind matters
- Concierge, monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad - connected to the Concierge station
- Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule and visitor parking entry vestibule permits guests to communicate with residents of the suite from the building entrance
- Guests in the lobby and visitor parking vestibule can be viewed on the resident's television
- Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the building, grounds and garage may be monitored by the Concierge
- Computer controlled access system provided at visitor main entry points
- Emergency response keychain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the Concierge of a distress call
- Heat detector(s) connected to fire annunciation panel
- Architecturally designed insuite sprinkler system with concealed heads
>> History of TridelSeven decades of building condominiums has taught us a thing or two about building condominiums...
>> What is a Loft?Learn more about Loft Living and available Toronto lofts
>> Why Buy Green Learn more about Tridel Built Green. Built For Life.® program.
>> Condo AdvantageOwn your own home and let Tridel worry about the maintenance.
>> AwardsTridel's numerous industry awards
>> Relationships & OpportunitiesExplore the Possibility of Future Opportunities
>> Group of Companies Learn more Tridel quality through Property Management, Real estate, and Rental expertise
>> Maintenance fees Understand the value of the features you pay for.
>> Careers at TridelTridel's success is made up of the successes of the 500 or so individuals who work here.
>> What Can I Afford How to tackle the financial questions associated with new home ownership.
>> Construction Leadership Maintaining a leadership position in construction
>> Warranty Learn more about Tridel's extensive warranty coverage