FEATURES & FINISHES
- White stippled ceiling finish to all areas except the kitchen, laundry, storage* and bathroom(s) which feature a smooth white paint finish.
- Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, quality latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint). Paints have low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- 6’-8” interior slab doors with brushed chrome lever hardware.
- 5”, paint finish, contemporary styled baseboards in all areas except bathroom and laundry/storage areas which are to have tile base.
- Smooth white cultured marble window sills.
- Thermally broken aluminum window frames with, double pane, sealed
glazed units, with operable awning windows.
- White bathroom fixtures throughout.
- The ceiling height of the unit is approximately 8 feet, measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the under surface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads* are installed, the ceiling height will be less than 8 feet. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways), the ceiling height will also be less than 8 feet.
- All balcony areas to have one exterior electrical receptacle.
- The ceiling height on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 22nd and 40th floor units are approximately 9’, measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the under surface of the concrete ceiling slab. These 9’ ceiling height units to include 42” upper cabinets in kitchen. Where ceiling bulkheads* are installed, the ceiling heights will be less than 9’. Where drop ceilings are required (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms & hallways), the ceiling height will also be less than 9’.
- Plank laminate floating floor*** with acoustic underlay in kitchens, living room, dining room, den*, hallway(s)* and foyer.
- Loop pile berber carpet combined with ¼” high density pad in bedrooms.
- Choice of ceramic or porcelain floor tiles in bathrooms.
- Ceramic floor tiles in laundry/storage areas***.
- Kitchen cabinetry*** full depth fridge upper cabinet, one bank of drawers, pantry*. Cabinets complete with contemporary handles.
- Granite kitchen countertop*** with polished square edge and stainless steel sink.
- Polished chrome, single lever kitchen faucet, complete with pull down spray.
- Whirlpool ENERGY STAR® high efficiency, time delay dishwasher in black.
- Whirlpool ENERGY STAR® high efficiency, 19 cubic foot refrigerator with bottom mount freezer in black.
- Whirlpool microwave exhaust hood fan in black, vented to the exterior.
- Whirlpool self-cleaning 30 inch range with ceran top in black.
- Selection of ceramic tile backsplash***.
- Cabinetry*** with cast granite countertop* complete with rectangular basin.
- Vanity mirror in clear finish, complete with centre mounted sconce lighting.
- 5’ soaker tub with polished chrome single lever faucet.
- Ceramic tiles in tub and shower* enclosures.
- Shower light in ceiling*.
- Pressure balanced and temperature controlled shower faucet.
- High pressure, low-flow shower head(s).
- Polished chrome single lever vanity faucet.
- Choice of porcelain or ceramic tile flooring*.
- Dual flush, low consumption toilet(s).
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
- Dryer vented to exterior.
- Stacked Whirlpool front loading dryer and Whirlpool ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer (complete with stainless steel braided hose connections). Stacked laundry appliances are white in colour.
Safety and Security
- 24-hour concierge, monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad connected to Concierge station.
- Access control system located in the lobby vestibule and at visitors main entry points permits guests to communicate with residents from the building entrance(s). Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident’s television.
- Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the points of access to the building and garage may be monitored by the Concierge.
- Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the concierge of a distress call (2 pendants per unit).
- Heat detector(s) connected to fire annunciation panel.
- Hard wired smoke alarm(s).
- Vertical fan coil heating and air conditioning system, with supplementary heating coil for year round seasonal comfort control.
- Individual metering of electricity, domestic hot water, space heating and cooling consumption.
- Central building water filtration system.
- Continuous venting of bathroom(s) exhausting to central building energy recovery system.
- Superior air filter media for use in fan coil.
Electrical Service and Fixtures
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, bedroom(s), kitchen, breakfast area* and den*.
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
- Lighting fixtures designed to fit long lasting energy saving (CFL) lamps.
- Network Centre (high-speed wiring connection point).
- Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the Network Centre.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den*.
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den* and kitchen*.
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multiport.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
*- denotes availability determined by suite design.
*** - denotes finishes to be selected from the vendor’s samples.
All features and finishes subject to change without notice, E. & O.E. March 23, 2007.
>> History of TridelSeven decades of building condominiums has taught us a thing or two about building condominiums...
>> What is a Loft?Learn more about Loft Living and available Toronto lofts
>> Why Buy Green Learn more about Tridel Built Green. Built For Life.® program.
>> Condo AdvantageOwn your own home and let Tridel worry about the maintenance.
>> AwardsTridel's numerous industry awards
>> Relationships & OpportunitiesExplore the Possibility of Future Opportunities
>> Group of Companies Learn more Tridel quality through Property Management, Real estate, and Rental expertise
>> Maintenance fees Understand the value of the features you pay for.
>> Careers at TridelTridel's success is made up of the successes of the 500 or so individuals who work here.
>> What Can I Afford How to tackle the financial questions associated with new home ownership.
>> Construction Leadership Maintaining a leadership position in construction
>> Warranty Learn more about Tridel's extensive warranty coverage