FEATURES & FINISHES
- White stippled ceiling in all areas except the kitchen, laundry/storage* rooms and bathrooms (kitchen, laundry/storage and bathroom ceilings are smooth and painted with white semi-gloss paint).
- Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, quality latex paint (bathrooms, and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint). Paints have low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC's)
- Contemporary style 6'8" interior doors (paint finish) with brushed nickel hardware.
- 5" square edge paint finish baseboards in all areas except bathroom, laundry and storage areas.
- Cultured white marble window sills, on all windows*.
- Mirrored sliding closet doors*. (Foyer only)
- Thermally broken aluminum windows with double pane, sealed glazing units and operable awning windows for added thermal comfort.
- White bathroom fixtures throughout.
- The ceiling height of the unit will be approximately 8', measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the underside of the concrete ceiling slab, provided however that various areas of the dwelling unit may contain (or be subject to) ceiling bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings, in order to facilitate the installation of structural components, mechanical systems and/or ductwork, and accordingly in those areas of the unit that are subject to said bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings the overall ceiling height will be reduced accordingly. This applies to the units located on the 4th to 15th, 17th to 22nd floors.
- The ceiling height of the unit will be approximately 9', measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the underside of the concrete ceiling slab, provided however that various areas of the dwelling unit may contain (or be subject to) ceiling bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings, in order to facilitate the installation of structural components, mechanical systems and/or ductwork, and accordingly in those areas of the unit that are subject to said bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings the overall ceiling height will be reduced accordingly. This applies to the units located on the garden level, ground level, 2nd, 3rd, 16th, 23rd to 27th floors.
- Premium plank laminate floating floor*** with acoustic underlay in foyer*, hallways*, dens*, living and dining areas* and in selected kitchens*.
- Ceramic floor tile*** in bathrooms, laundry and storage* areas.
- 40oz. broadloom*** with underpad in bedrooms.
- White ceramic floor tile in laundry.
- Cabinetry*** with single square edge granite or engineered quartz counter top***.
- Stainless-steel ledge back sink.
- Low Flow chrome, single lever kitchen faucet, complete with pull out vegetable spray.
- ENERGY STAR® high efficiency, time-delay built-in 24 inch dishwasher in stainless steel finish.
- ENERGY STAR® 17 cubic foot frost-free refrigerator in stainless steel finish.
- Microwave with built-in high capacity hood fan vented to exterior in stainless steel finish.
- 30 inch stove in stainless steel finish.
- Ceramic tile*** backsplash.
- Vanity cabinetry*** with cast granite countertops*** complete with rectangular basin.
- Vanity mirror and wall sconce lighting.
- Deep soaker bathtub*.
- Low Flow single lever sink faucets
- Low Flow, high pressure showerheads
- Temperature controlled and pressure balanced, shower faucet.
- Dual flush, low-flow high performance toilet(s).
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
- Ventilation to exterior.
- Stacked front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR®, high efficiency, front loading washer (complete with stainless steel flexible hoses). Stacked laundry appliances are white in colour.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Concierge monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system with key pad and door contact. Suite door contact and keypad connected to concierge station.
- Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule permits guests to communicate with the suite from the building entrance. Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident's television.
- Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the building, grounds and garage may be monitored by the concierge.
- Computer controlled access system provided at all building main entry points.
- Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the concierge of a distress call (2 per suite).
- Suite fire alarm and speaker including silencing switch.
- Insuite sprinkler system.
- Hard wired smoke alarm(s).
- Two pipe vertical fan coil heating and air conditioning system, with supplementary heating coil for seasonal comfort control.
- Individual metering of electricity, heating and cooling consumption.
- Direct venting to the outside of kitchen hood and dryer exhaust.
- Central building water filtration system.
- Continuous venting of bathroom(s) exhaust to central building energy recovery system.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND FIXTURES
- Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
- White designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, bedroom(s), and den*.
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
- Lighting fixtures designed to fit long-lasting, energy saving lamps.
- Suite electricity metering for individual energy management.
- Communications Wiring Centre (high-speed wiring connection point).
- Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the Communication Network Centre.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room and bedroom(s).*
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room*** and bedroom(s).*
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multi-port.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
* - denotes availability determined by suite design. *** - denotes finishes to be selected from the vendor's samples. All features and finishes subject to change without notice, E. & O.E. February 24, 2010
>> History of TridelSeven decades of building condominiums has taught us a thing or two about building condominiums...
>> What is a Loft?Learn more about Loft Living and available Toronto lofts
>> Why Buy Green Learn more about Tridel Built Green. Built For Life.® program.
>> Condo AdvantageOwn your own home and let Tridel worry about the maintenance.
>> AwardsTridel's numerous industry awards
>> Relationships & OpportunitiesExplore the Possibility of Future Opportunities
>> Group of Companies Learn more Tridel quality through Property Management, Real estate, and Rental expertise
>> Maintenance fees Understand the value of the features you pay for.
>> Careers at TridelTridel's success is made up of the successes of the 500 or so individuals who work here.
>> What Can I Afford How to tackle the financial questions associated with new home ownership.
>> Construction Leadership Maintaining a leadership position in construction
>> Warranty Learn more about Tridel's extensive warranty coverage