Position posted: April 14, 2015
Number of positions available: 1
Department: Customer Care
Reporting To: Vice President, Customer Care
A Commitment of Excellence
Eight decades of construction and the creation of 80,000 homes has taught us a thing or two about building communities and creating consumer relationships that are literally built for life; we are especially proud that many of our customers buy one, two, three or even 5 or more homes as they grow from a single professional to a married couple, then family. We like to think of ourselves as 80 years young because, despite our long and proud history, we are always looking to improve, grow and innovate.
We also know that the best way to do that is by attracting, employing and developing the best talent. Our people, across every division and Company in our Tridel Group, are our strength and our most important asset to remaining the market leader in everything that we do. Working at Tridel is one of the most rewarding career opportunities (just ask any one of the 100’s of employees who are building their future with Tridel) but make no mistake it is also one of the most demanding.
At Tridel, to be and remain the market leader, it takes teammates that view their work as more than just a job. We do not move dirt, process paper, provide customer service, we build homes and communities for people and their families and what can be more important than that?
We have a 15 month maternity leave contract available which will give any motivated, enthusiastic and high performing individual a chance to learn about our organization and all of the opportunities available across the Tridel Group, which could translate into a permanent placement within the organization.
Having a positive, professional and upbeat attitude, with a passion for administration, letter writing and event planning, the ideal candidate will possess a blend of traits found in power Administrators such as Radar (MASH), Joan Harris (Mad Men) and Donna Paulsen (Suits); able to self-organize, problem solve, handle multiple activities and manage a number of team calendars.
The successful candidate will be mature, confident, and efficient and be an effective communicator and administrator. Preference will be given to applicants with direct experience and the ability to clearly demonstrate a deep understanding and importance of accurate, effective administration and communication
Standards of Performance
- Event / Meeting Coordination (right time, right place, right people, right resources)
- Customer communications are to follow the set communication calendar and are to be error free
- The management of team calendars are to be coordinated accurately to balance daily efficiencies, while maximizing participation and workload.
- Department and site supply orders are to be processed so that resources are in hand when required
- Purchase orders are to be coded correctly, and processed weekly
- Monthly Expense Reports
- Letter Calendar Tracking
- Monthly Contact List
- Providing coordinated support to management, and departmental teams
- Produce a range of customer communication
- Assist Customer Care Management Team in scheduling appointments and maintaining schedules including managing the Customer Care Announcements calendar
- Production of all letter communications for the Customer Care department, including daily “Thank You” letters
- Monitor & distribute supplies for site offices; forms, letterhead, uniforms, office supplies, closing gifts etc.
- Maintain department filing, including administering petty cash for site offices
- Purchase order and invoice processing
- Organize and execute a range of events and meetings, including coordination with caterers, venues and all participating partner companies, resource preparation (handouts, takeaways, signage) for homeowners, internal departments and outside vendors.
- Note some events may require working centrally and/or on-site at any community where our Company has an interest and will include irregular extended early start or evening hours as required.
- Relief support to Corporate Switchboard, reception teams and the C3 Centre.
- Ensure copiers / fax machines are stocked with supplies, operational and assisting teammates with advanced copier functions
- Track and sort returned mail
- Track and input survey responses
- Participate in BOLT activities
Job Classification Full Time – Contract – 15 Months
Regular Hours 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday to Friday
Irregular Hours 8:00 AM - 5:30 Monday to Thursday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 Fridays
Event Hours Starting as early as 7:30 AM, ending as late as 11:00 PM
Position posted: October 27, 2014
Number of positions available: 1
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
You will have responsibility for all Dining Services. You will manage the serving team to deliver an exceptional dining experience.
You are a dynamic, customer-focused self-starter with excellent communication skills and proven leadership abilities, an eye for detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a hospitality environment. A Food Handling Certificate and a Smart Serve Certificate is required.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Charmaine Pelletier, Culinary Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, APPLICATIONS TO MORE THAN TWO POSITIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND RESULT IN DELETION OF ALL YOUR APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES. APPLICATIONS TO TWO OR MORE UNRELATED CAREERS WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY.
Legal: Please read carefully before submitting
- Postings are not to be construed as offers of employment.
- Tridel has no obligation to reply to inquiries or resume submissions. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Tridel is not responsible for loss or inability to send resumes via the Tridel website.
- Any career posting may be revised or withdrawn at any time without notice.