Position posted: January 22, 2015
Number of positions available: 1
The front-end developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web properties and related marketing material. The successful candidate will have an understanding of the entire web development process including design, development and deployment with some back-end knowledge. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems such as WordPress. Experience with responsive and adaptive design will be an asset.
The successful candidate must also be an avid communicator as they will be responsible for interpreting and executing designs correctly. Vital soft skills will include the ability to solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends. This position will be a one year contract with the option to convert to a full-time position.
- Developing responsive front-end web pages that are optimized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Participating in architecture & design of new web apps & properties
- Translating design sketches & images into reusable CSS frameworks
- Mentoring junior team members
- 5+ years’ experience building usable, powerful, and beautiful websites backed by industry-standard CMS’s such as WordPress, knowing how to scratch build a WordPress theme.
- Demonstrated experience translating wireframes into clean, production-ready code
- 5+ years’ experience integrating front-end with back-end web services
- Desire to mentor other developers, and share knowledge with the broader team
- Ability to prioritize work and use critical thinking skills to come up with creative solutions
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment
Technical skills required:
- JSON and XML
- Wordpress theming (scratch build)
- Email marketing (responsive HTML email)
Position posted: October 27, 2014
Number of positions available: 1
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
You will have responsibility for all Dining Services. You will manage the serving team to deliver an exceptional dining experience.
You are a dynamic, customer-focused self-starter with excellent communication skills and proven leadership abilities, an eye for detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a hospitality environment. A Food Handling Certificate and a Smart Serve Certificate is required.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Charmaine Pelletier, Culinary Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, APPLICATIONS TO MORE THAN TWO POSITIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND RESULT IN DELETION OF ALL YOUR APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES. APPLICATIONS TO TWO OR MORE UNRELATED CAREERS WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY.
Legal: Please read carefully before submitting
- Postings are not to be construed as offers of employment.
- Tridel has no obligation to reply to inquiries or resume submissions. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Tridel is not responsible for loss or inability to send resumes via the Tridel website.
- Any career posting may be revised or withdrawn at any time without notice.