Position posted: October 30, 2014
Number of positions available: 1
Primary Location: Delmanor Prince Edward, Etobicoke, TORONTO
Reporting to: Senior Manager- Accounting & Administration
Company profile: Delmanor Seniors Communities Inc. is in the business of providing upscale retirement residences in the GTA. Delmanor currently owns and operates 5 retirement communities and one Long Term Care facility. The company is focused on growing its portfolio of retirement residences by constructing and developing new facilities. Delmanor is an affiliated company with the Tridel group, Canada’s largest high-rise residential condominium builder.
- This is a full time position requiring the individual to work 5 days a week.
- All duties related to day to day processing of various billings to residents, processing payments, banking and processing of vendor invoices.
- Prepare and issue notices for rent increases.
- Review and analyze data from other systems for billing purposes.
- Maintain filing system.
- Process payroll time sheets.
- Assist in preparation of resident tax receipts at the end of the year.
- Communicate with residents and their families.
- Ensure data integrity and perform tasks as laid out in the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines proficiently.
- Act as a back up to business office coordinators at other retirement communities in the GTA
- Provide support to the Senior Manager and the General Manager in performing various tasks as required.
- Carry out other such functions, duties and responsibilities and analyses as reasonably required.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Completion of diploma in Accounting/bookkeeping will be considered an asset.
- Good oral communication in English is a must.
- Must be able to process high volumes of work quickly, efficiently and accurately and be able to work independently.
- Intermediate Computer Skills required in Windows Excel & Word.
- Knowledge of YARDI Voyager systems will be considered an asset.
- The position requires frequent travel related to the job. A valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle are required.
- Possess a positive attitude with an interest in working in the seniors’ field.
- Good organization and people skills with the ability to maintain relationships and support a team environment with head office and site personnel.
- Approachable and demonstrates the willingness to listen and communicate effectively.
- Applicants must have excellent attention to detail, process oriented, organizational skills, problem solving, patience and the ability to multi-task.
Interested applicants – please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 12, 2014.
Position posted: October 27, 2014
Number of positions available: 1
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
You will have responsibility for all Dining Services. You will manage the serving team to deliver an exceptional dining experience.
You are a dynamic, customer-focused self-starter with excellent communication skills and proven leadership abilities, an eye for detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a hospitality environment. A Food Handling Certificate and a Smart Serve Certificate is required.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Charmaine Pelletier, Culinary Services Manager at email@example.com
BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, APPLICATIONS TO MORE THAN TWO POSITIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND RESULT IN DELETION OF ALL YOUR APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES. APPLICATIONS TO TWO OR MORE UNRELATED CAREERS WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY.
Legal: Please read carefully before submitting
- Postings are not to be construed as offers of employment.
- Tridel has no obligation to reply to inquiries or resume submissions. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Tridel is not responsible for loss or inability to send resumes via the Tridel website.
- Any career posting may be revised or withdrawn at any time without notice.