Who We Are
We are a reflection of the beautiful diverse city of Toronto, where we build. People often only think of us as a construction company. We’re about a lot more than hammer and nails. We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands and endless opportunities where creative, engaged people make this ‘more than a job.’ It’s their passion.
What We Believe
We believe that every person wants to feel important, included and part of something bigger than themselves.
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do
- Our employees, trades and partners are our customers too (happy employees make happy homeowners)
- Our employees are talented, empowered and important
- We have a responsibility to do better by our people and the planet. To create and leverage technology to do more with less
We (heart) Toronto
We are located and live in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We are honoured to say we helped to shape this beautiful City and in fact, after building hundreds of communities with over 80,000 homes, we can proudly (yet humbly) say that we’ve built a small city within the City. No matter where you look, you will see a Tridel community defining the Toronto skyline.
We Have Fun
Happy employees make happy customers. You do your best work when you’re having fun. Whether it’s community events, celebrating co-workers or fostering work relationships and teams, we have a culture that is fast, friendly and fun. We’re a great place to work.
We’re Always Happy to Meet You
You might not be actively looking and we might not be actively hiring, but we are always interested in meeting passionate, creative and talented people who want to make a positive difference.
In fact, many of our current employees met us when they weren’t looking, and some of our customers liked us so much they decided to work with us. And once you’re with us, as a Tridel Insider our awesome Group of Companies offers plenty of growth and opportunity, so you can explore all of your talents with like minded professionals who understand the importance of family-work-life balance and of collaborative teamwork.
Interested in working here? If you don’t currently see a position you’re interested in, feel free to send us your resume at email@example.com and check back often.
- Customer Care Representative (C3 Centre) – Posted September 5, 2017
- Service Technician Tridel Customer Care – Posted September 7, 2017
- DelSuites – Guest Services Specialist (Contract) – Posted September 27, 2017
- Executive Assistant, Executive – Posted September 29, 2017
- Health & Safety Manager – Posted October 2, 2017
- DelSuites – Bookkeeper – Posted October 11, 2017
- Intermediate Front End Developer – Posted October 11, 2017
- Del Condominium Rentals Inc. – Posted October 11, 2017
- Construction – Assistant Superintendent – Posted October 18, 2017
- Construction – Site Superintendent – Posted October 18, 2017
- Construction – Site Coordinator – Posted October 18, 2017
- Concierge, Tridel – Posted November 06 2017