Reports To: Site Superintendent
Job classification: Full Time, Entry Level
Our story is about much more than what we build. We have been a leader in condominium living business for over 80 years where our founders redefined the meaning of “home”. While we’re passionate about building condos, we are a reflection of the diverse city of Toronto.
We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands and endless opportunities where creative, innovative people aspire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
Training and development is the focus for our Site Coordinators. We have an outstanding record for developing industry leading professionals who work in site supervision and project management.
Skills and Expertise:
- Post-secondary education/community college in related field (e.g. construction engineering technology) or suitable combination of education and relevant industry experience preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience preferably in construction
- Good technical understanding of construction and condominium building
- Driven to deliver a quality product
- Exceptional organization skills and experience utilizing organizational skills
If you were to come onboard as our next Site Coordinator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Issue purchase orders for all material suppliers (working with large budgets);
- Coordinate and maintain current records of drawings and consultant revision notices;
- Distribute drawings accordingly to Trades;
- Record site meeting minutes;
- Updating and keep track of construction schedule;
- Complete daily journal entries;
- Answer telephones and assist in the communication with the large group of contractors and consultants;
- Assist site management staff with numerous clerical duties;
- Ensure all timesheets (site staff and labourers) are ready and faxed to Payroll in a timely manner;
- Ensure the site office remains organized;
- Maintain and organize files for all purchasers’ suite customization and colour choices;
- Monitor and track site equipment and small equipment rentals;
- Monitor and track concrete and rebar count and entry;
- Print and distribute colours and purchase agreements to trades on site;
- Print and distribute deficiencies for Trades to complete;
- Enter completions on V-team;
- Responsible for completions of deficiencies using the purchaser request system.
Meet Our Next Site Coordinator.
As a Site Coordinator you will be working on a construction site in the office. You will be directly responsible for coordinating all administrative work for the construction management team. You are an extremely organized individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of computer literacy. You are adaptive and work well balancing many responsibilities while assisting the site supervisory staff in a multitude of functions in office and on site.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.