Department: Customer Care
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Warranty Manager
Purpose of the Role
Working closely with Project Management, Construction, Sales and Property Management in fulfilling the common goal of creating customers for life, the Customer Care Representative is responsible for caring for the needs of the Purchasers throughout the different phases of their new home buying experience.
Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
Homeowner Orientation Preparation
- Working with Project Team Members in preparing and assembling the Home Care Handbook, Purchaser Closing Packages and any other items to be turned over at time of suite closing.
- Assist the Administrator with entering, tracking and booking appointments with Purchasers for Home Orientations according to departmental policy.
- Prepare required documentation to be provided to purchasers during the Orientation, including TARION forms and utilities information.
- Conduct Home and Community Orientation with Purchaser in accordance with departmental policy.
- Providing a complete and comprehensive orientation of the suite’s mechanical functions, explaining operations, and warranty periods and care requirements.
- Record any request Purchasers may have regarding the finishing of their suite.
- Enter the requested items into the Deficiency System, assign trades accordingly and notify construction.
- Providing weekly reports to team members on progress or issues that arise.
Suite Closings and Post Occupancy Care
- Prepare the suite for closing by confirming hotel readiness, providing green gifts and suite packages.
- Asses Post Occupancy Requests made by Purchasers.
- Enter request into the Deficiency System and report to Construction.
- Coordinate appointments with Trades and ensure satisfactory completion.
Assist Customer Care Administrator and PDI specialist
- Assisting Customer Care Administrator in site set up, prepare HOO/closing packages, reception and other administrator duties from time to time. Also assist PDI Specialist in their roles when necessary.
Other Duties as Assigned.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Customer Care Representative. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Tridel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.