Department: Design Services
Reports To: Design Services Manager
Job Classification: Full Time Permanent
Regular Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM (Monday to Friday)
Purpose of Role
To deliver services to homeowners through Tridel’s In-Suite Finishing Program including the facilitation of homeowner throughout the selection experience, upselling of design elements / packages, coordinating information to deliver on homeowner selections and supporting the effective delivery of the brand experience to homeowners in alignment with operational standards.
- Facilitating homeowners through the In-Suite Finishing Program by:
- Scheduling appointments with homeowners in order of completion dates;
- Conducting appointments with homeowners;
- Assisting homeowners in décor selections based on established packages;
- Organizing price quotations for any personal / custom design requirements
- Upselling homeowners based on the packages as appropriate in order generate revenue.
- Coordinating information to deliver on homeowner selections by:
- Ensuring all homeowner selections and requirements are accurately entered into the system;
- Contacting homeowners regarding any discontinuations, changes required and updating homeowner selections;
- Finalizing homeowner
- Communicating information regarding homeowner and/or homeowner selections to other internal teams as needed to ensure accurate delivery on selections / requests as well as continuity of homeowner experience as transition to HOO;
- Ensuring all information required to complete the process is available, up-to-date and accurate;
- Providing weekly reporting on progress including any issues that arise.
- Supporting the effective operation of the In-Suite Finishing Program by:
- Handling payments and processing documents as well as signatures as required;
- Assisting with Design Centre set up and maintenance to ensure space is clean, organized and welcoming including restocking promotional items as needed;
- Cross-training to ensure full understanding of process including electrical and bulkhead review, site walk through and coordination, ensuring adherence to design standards and effective homeowner handoff to next phase;
- Contributing to a strong team environment and highly engaged team members;
- Completing other tasks as required.
Required Expertise & Capabilities
- 2-4 years of experience with pre-construction residential design services preferred
- Proficiency in SketchUp or AutoCAD preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly customer service oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter and fast learner with ability to work well as part of a team
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Aptitude for technology including demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends in order to accommodate the needs of homeowners
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Design Consultant. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Tridel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.