Department: Sales Department
Reports To: Manager, Sales Administration and Assistant Sales Administration Manager
The Part-time Sales Office Administrator is responsible for the front line interaction of the Sales Office. They will be responsible for tending to the needs of various clients and customers by providing an exceptional level of customer service. The Part-time Sales Office Administrator will perform a wide range of administrative and clerical tasks to support our Sales team in a manner that contributes to the efficient and effective organization of the Sales Office.
The Part-time Sales Office Administrator will work directly with Sales Representatives, and the Vice President of Sales and Manager of Sales Administration.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Prepare Agreements of Purchase and Sale and other real estate documents as directed by a Sales Representative or VP of Sales
- Maintain a sound comprehension of all documents, including FINTRAC requirements
- Greet and register traffic with exceptional customer service
- Answer telephone(s) with exceptional customer service
- Accompany clients through model suites, amenities, lobby, etc. when necessary
- Respect and maintain customer confidentiality
- Assemble marketing packages
- Maintain an organized and professional working environment
- Handle and operate all office equipment
- Perform clerical duties, filing documentation, photocopying, and any other requirements
- Attend all part-time admin training sessions when required
- Complete all work delegated by the Sales Representatives and/or Management
- Enrolled in Post-Secondary Education
- Competency Requirements: Ability to learn quickly, analytical, technical, customer service oriented, effective verbal and non-verbal communication methods, accountable, punctual, conflict management, adaptable, exercises initiative, honest, trustworthy, optimistic, team player
- Fluent in English and preferably more than one language
Job Classification – Part-time permanent
Regular Shift – Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays – 11:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Flexible hours required during Site Openings and Events
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.