Reporting to: Sales Administration Manager
Job Classification: Full Time Permanent
Regular Hours 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday to Friday
Irregular Hours 11 AM – 7 PM Monday to Friday
Eight decades of construction and the creation of 80,000 homes has taught us a thing or two about building communities. We craft consumer relationships that are literally built for life. We are especially proud that many of our customer relationships started with first time homeownership and these clients are loyal advocates of Tridel as our communities expand. Despite our long and proud history, we like to think of ourselves as 80 years young; we are always looking to improve, grow and innovate.
We know that the best way to continue on our path of success is by attracting, employing and developing the best talent. Our people, across every division and Company in our Tridel Group, are our strength and our most important asset to remaining the market leader in everything that we do. Working at Tridel is one of the most rewarding career opportunities (just ask any one of the 100’s of employees who are building their future with Tridel) but make no mistake it is also one of the most demanding.
To be the market leader, it takes teammates that view their work as more than just a job. We do not just move dirt, process paper and provide customer service; we build homes and communities for people and their families.
Meet our next Receptionist.
They will support our main Reception team. Our next Receptionist is professional, motivated, enthusiastic, and a high performing individual, with a client-centric personality. Being part of Tridel’s frontline, they will embody professionalism in every interaction with all of our employees, clients, and partners.
Our next Receptionist loves welcoming and working with people. As a client focused, self-starter that thrives on keeping organized, they enjoy keeping the volume of guests on-track (and on-time) by ensuring everyone is directed to the right place at the right time so as to maximize the corporate and client experience. Time management (yours and ours) will be a critical factor to your success.
Teamwork within the Reception work group is equally important to how we thrive. Being an efficient and effective communicator is essential. Being able to adapt to a wide range of computer technology and demonstrated proficiency with current windows based computers and the Microsoft Office, is also essential.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in and would like to apply, we would ask you to possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of experience providing high-quality customer service
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with a strong customer service orientation and friendly disposition while maintaining a professional appearance
- Outstanding organizational skills: focusing on time management and detail orientation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook) and other IT-based systems
- Continuously demonstrates personal integrity throughout all daily activities
- Able to exercise initiative and function reliability
- Aptitude to identify the needs of the team and provide support when required
If you were to come onboard as our next Receptionist, the following would be your responsibilities:
- Providing coordinated support to reception teams by providing coverage to main reception desk and switchboard;
- Assist external guests and coworkers, whether in person, via telephone or e-mail, to the appropriate department or contact;
- Assist in access control by only allowing authorized guests and clients throughout the building via effective customer service and communication skills;
- Maintain tidiness and efficiency of front lobby; including monitor front desk office supplies, restocking lobby brochures and pamphlets, keep counters cleared and water plants as needed;
- Managing Bar 1934, which includes but not limited to coffee machine set up and cleaning, emptying the dishwasher, stocking of fridge etc.;
- Managing the boardroom calendars and correcting any scheduling conflicts that may arise;
- Assisting with corporate events requiring resource and administrative support, occasionally held on evenings or weekends; and
- Providing general office support to the company as required.
Please send your resume to Wendy Wong at WWong@Tridel.com with the subject line: Receptionist. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.