Department: Sales Control
Reports to: Manager, Sales Control
Job Classification: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role
The Sales Control & Property Tax Administrator will be responsible for all clerical and administrative functions for Tridel projects with regards to sales of condominiums. In their role, they will be the central control point in reviewing, updating and upload all offers and addendums from all our sales sites and design centre ensuring completeness and accuracy. The Sales Control & Property Tax Administrator will act as a liaison both internally with our sales offices and externally with Tridel’s solicitor’s and Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC). In addition, this candidate will also be responsible for the processing and all deposit cheques received from our sales offices, which will include understanding and implementing all FINTRAC validations (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada).
- Review for completeness, accuracy and uploading all offers and addendums from all sales sites and Design Centre;
- Review purchaser identification for FINTRAC (AML and ATF Policy);
- Maintain filing room and storage preparation, which includes labels, filing, boxing of old files;
- Liaise with all sales offices;
- Liaise with vendor’s solicitors;
- Liaise with Del Condominium Rentals, including review and updating VTEAM of all Del Rental Management Agreements;
- Orchestrates return of deposits on cancelled sales and any refund if necessary;
- Maintains property tax files and processes payments on all property taxes;
- Liaisons with MPAC regarding assessment issues;
- Check list of all interim and final statement of adjustments before locking contract in VTEAM;
- Sold and inventory sales reports sent once a month to Altus;
- Preparation of outstanding deposit letters;
- Back up with department staff during vacation times, including price list and Tarion procedures;
- Administrative back up support for Project Accounting;
- Maintaining central registrar in SharePoint;
- Updating contact information in VTEAM/Project Maintenance;
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentation material;
- Preparing documents for Manager of Sales Control for discussion in reconciliation meetings prior to first interim closing;
- Run reports for Project Accounting monthly partner package.
Required Expertise and Capabilities
- Strong time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Ability to analyze/ interpret data and take appropriate actions; and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in office administration
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Real Estate experience would be an asset
- High level of organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance
- Ability to work as part of a team
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume to our Careers Page at careers@Tridel.com with the subject line: Sales Control & Property Tax Administrator. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.