Department: Sales Department
Reports to: Manager, Sales Administration
Job Classification: Full-Time, Permanent
*Regular Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:45 AM – 7:00 PM, Saturday or Sunday 11:45 AM – 5 PM
Our story is about much more than what we build. We have been a leader in the home building business for over 85 years where our founders redefined the meaning of “home”. While we’re passionate about building condos, we are a reflection of the diverse city of Toronto.
We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands and endless opportunities where creative, innovative people aspire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
About The Role
We are looking for a Sales Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our Sales Team. This role is responsible for the front-line interaction of the Sales Office, tending to the needs of various clients and customers by providing an exceptional level of customer service.
The Sales Office Administrator/Receptionist will work directly with Sales Representatives, Sales Operation team, Vice President of Sales, and the Manager of Sales Administration.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Office Administrator/ Receptionist will be to:
- Prepare Agreements of Purchase and Sale and other real estate documents as directed by a Sales Representative, Sales Associate or VP of Sales;
- Maintain a sound comprehension of all documents, including FINTRAC requirements;
- Answer telephone(s), greet and register traffic with exceptional customer service;
- Provide coordinated support to the reception team by providing coverage to the main reception desk and switchboard;
- Assist external guests and coworkers, whether in person, via telephone or e-mail, to the appropriate department or contact;
- Assist in access control by only allowing authorized guests and clients throughout the building via effective customer service and communication skills;
- Perform clerical duties, filing documentation, photocopying, and any other requirements; and
- Provide general office support to the company as required.
About Our Sales Office Administrator/ Receptionist
Our Sales Office Administrator/Receptionist is an analytical thinker who can problem solve effectively. They have a strong passion for customer service and can utilize exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills. The Sales Office Administrator/ Receptionist is someone that can learn quickly, exercise initiative and works well with a team.
- University Degree or College Diploma, and/or at least 3 years office experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and preferably more than one language.
- *Flexibility is required from Monday to Friday to provide coverage for the main reception from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM or from 10:45 AM – 7 PM during project launches.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Sales Office Administrator/Receptionist. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodation.