Reporting to: Senior Site Superintendents
Job Classification: Full Time Permanent
Regular Hours: 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday to Friday (unless otherwise specified).
Purpose of the Role
To facilitate the effectiveness of the Site Construction Team, coordinating team initiatives as well as acting as a liaison both internally and externally to provide high level, proactive and responsive administrative support for the Team.
This role reports directly to the Senior Site Superintendent on the Well Project.
Office and project team administrative assistance by:
- Being the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders in the Construction Office;
- Maintaining the schedules of the Construction office by organizing, scheduling and resolving meetings conflicts as well as
- Providing meeting support to ensure all required materials are prepared in advance of the meeting (food is ordered, preparing agendas etc.);
- Preparing and circulating meeting agendas prior to meetings, taking detailed minutes and distributing to all necessary stakeholders in a timely manner;
- Organizing and attending meetings as well as ensuring the team is prepared and briefed in advance;
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and documents;
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports;
- Ensuring that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manual as well as electronically is always maintained;
- Prioritizing and communicating daily, weekly or monthly tasks;
- Providing administrative support to the overall office operations;
- Supporting the Safety team efforts to maintain and enforce requirements within the Project and the Construction Team office;
- Drafting communications to provide to external parties (Client, Project Consultant Team Members, Etc.);
Expediating the project support process by:
- Seeking review and approval on all shop drawings and distributing to all consultants and trades;
- Assisting in the distribution and tracking of project shop drawings and submittals to all consultants and trades (issue all approved copies to all parties).
- Ensuring office receives current working drawings by expediting this information from Project Consultants and or printer as required;
- Monitoring and tracking contracts that are out for signing;
Reception Coverage by:
- Greeting and directing couriers, trades, consultants and all visitors in a professional and courteous manner;
- Fielding guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Coordinating, distributing and tracking all courier requests for staff;
- Issuing electronic purchase orders;
- Scheduling boardroom meetings and accepting meeting requests for the Construction office boardrooms;
- Maintaining the reception desk, area as well as the back room and adjacent boardroom by keeping it clean and tidy always;
- Assisting the bookkeeping team with purchase order data entry, compiling delivery slips, bills of lading etc.
Skills and Expertise
- Construction administration and project coordination experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving;
- Adaptable to unpredictable situations;
- A sense of professionalism with a customer service orientation for internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to maintain a good rapport and working relationship within and across departments;
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to work diligently;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Procore experience an asset
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Senior Administrator. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Tridel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.