Tridel is the leading GTA developer of high-rise residential projects dedicated to delivering high quality residential communities to each of our valued customers and stakeholders. Through the execution of our disciplined investment approach, we strive to deliver attractive returns on each of our development properties.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Project Feasibility Manager to join our Project Acquisition team. This role is responsible for managing all feasibility processes to ensure the successful evaluation and acquisition of our real estate investments. Specifically, the Senior Project Feasibility Manager (the “Senior Manager”) in conjunction with the Senior Director, will deliver on the strategic direction of Tridel’s land acquisition process through research and analysis.
This role reports directly to the Senior Director, Feasibility of Deltera and provides mentorship to the Feasibility Analyst.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Manager will be to:
- Foster a network with landowners, land brokers, companies, lenders, municipalities, title companies and other homebuilders and lot developers;
- Manage the preparation of deal summaries and land tracking reports;
- Conduct research and assessments to understand the risk associated with potential land acquisition candidates;
- Conduct analysis of the feasibility of potential projects through pro forma analysis, financial modelling, cash flow projections and the use of other forecasting tools;
- Draft LOIs and prepare responses to RFPS;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Providing support and coordination to the development of purchase and sales agreements, working with external counsel as well as coordinating due diligence efforts; and
- Supporting the contract negotiation process as well as preparing amendments to existing land contracts as necessary.
About Our Senior Manager
Our Senior Manager is someone who can think logically, and problem solve effectively. They have a strong desire to learn the business and thrive in a complex work environment. The Senior Manager must have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate productive discussions and decision making. They also have experience in fostering a high-performing team and developing an environment which stimulates strong communication, teamwork and high-level of engagement.
- 7-10 years of relevant analytical experience in real estate investments
- MBA, CFA or CPA designation;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
COVID-19: Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe
We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. During this time, most employees are working from home or doing a blended model of at home and in-office work in accordance with government and Public Health guidelines. Until further notice, this role will continue to operate under this model however, our intention is to resume regular business practices post COVID-19 when it is safe to do so.
How does this affect hiring and onboarding?
Our interview and onboarding processes have remained relatively the same, except that interviews and onboarding sessions are conducted through video platforms.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Senior Project Feasibility Manager. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodation.