Department: Information Technology, Service Desk
Reporting to: Manager, Service Desk
Job Classification: Full Time Permanent
Regular Hours: 10:00 AM – 6 PM Monday to Friday (unless otherwise specified).
Purpose of the Role
To provide technical maintenance and support for our user community including Office 365 by resolving and answering questions quickly. To assist with printers, mobile devices, meeting room AV, network issues and other IT related initiatives. To participate in new system, products and service rollouts and projects. To provide the day‐to‐day first line and escalated technical support for all Service Desk issues.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Service Desk.
- Day to day tier 1 and 2 support of O365 with a focus on Exchange, MS Teams and OneDrive
- Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for O365
- Involvement with O365 applications deployments
- Provide technical support, as needed, to the enterprise
- On‐Call rotations and after‐hours work, weekends included
- Creates and maintains documentation of all duties and tasks, especially surrounding new system implementation.
- Provides solution and solution documentation in the knowledgebase
- Maintain, and upgrade applications on desktops and laptops
- Answer calls or tickets to support end users with applications, hardware, software, and networking issues
- Create / maintain computer images using SCCM / WDS or other Imaging software
- Active Directory experience – account creation / permissions
- Assist with process workflow automation in ITSM and O365 applications
Skills and Expertise
- 2+ years managing Office 365;
- Directly related education, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience;
- A broad understanding of all O365 services with focus on Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, MS Teams
- Cloud experience;
- ITIL V3 foundation level certified.
- Network knowledge such as routers, firewall, switches and wireless technologies;
- Networking certifications such as Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, etc.;
- Experience working with or knowledge of Mitel.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Service Desk Consultant. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Tridel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.