Department: Customer Care
Reporting to: Manager, Customer Care Representative
Meet our next C3 Representative.
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for front line interaction with our growing Customer base. This diverse position provides front line information services for Tridel and the Tridel group of companies. Emphasis is placed on delivering service excellence, with regular activities including coordinating pre-launch information, responding to general information inquiries, advocating for purchaser concerns, warranty inquiry responses, dispute resolution and developing communications strategies.
A significant part of our commitment to purchasers is to keep them well informed on everything relating to their new home. Whether they have questions regarding financial obligations, warranty and maintenance procedures or the legal components of home ownership, Customer Care is there to provide answers, comfort and peace of mind, and the Customer Care Representative is integral to meeting this commitment.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in and would like to apply, we would ask you to possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong customer-service orientation and demonstrated customer service skills;
- Highly capable to apply appropriate and effective hands-on solutions;
- Strong time management skills, being extremely detailed oriented and a team player;
- Flexible and able to react/adapt to changes in anticipated daily plan or task;
- Ability to work independently and as member of a team;
- Ability to relate well with others and foster a positive team environment; and
- Willingness and ability to learn through training and through skills-sharing with colleagues;
If you were to come on-board as our next Customer Care Representative, the following would be your responsibilities:
- Verbal and written responses to all incoming contact through the C3 Center
- Construction and quality assurance inspections
- Conducting New Home Orientations
- Advocacy of customer concerns, tracking and escalating issues as required
- Screening and routing calls and customer issues based on the scope of each concern
- Verbal, written and electronic responses to Customer’s email & Customer web portal and general internet forms (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Evening and weekend monitoring of emails to ensure our 24-hour response commitment to Customers is met.
- Managing homeowner requests by ensuring appropriate service oriented verbal, written and electronic communications with detailed follow-up to customers, trades and internal departments.
- Maintain accurate directory of personnel and Tridel Communities, including monitoring holidays and vacations
- Maintain a Customer contact log
- Tracking and participation in response to all legal correspondence sent to the Customer Care department
- Processing acceleration and extension requests
- Liaise with after hours call centre to coordinate service coverage
- Coordinating the issuing of formal purchaser notifications as needed
- Assist with special projects such as, but not limited to, the homeowner education seminars
- Phone support for On-site Customer Care Offices
- Assist in outgoing calls to Customers (e.g. warranty recall)
- Assist in departmental meetings and presentations
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line C3 Representative. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.