We are looking for an inspired, committed and extraordinary Service Technician who understands and is committed to the genuine care and outstanding experience of our customers.
As a proactive member of the team whose passion is to work with people, you will work to address the expressed and unexpressed needs of our customers, while responding to service requests coordinated through our C3 (Customer Connection Centre).
You must enjoy working independently as well as within a large team as the role is flexible and is based on our business and community specific lifecycles. The ability to solve, unsolvable challenges is a must as our Service Technician teams are experts at investigating and resolving the most difficult of customer challenges.
The Service Technician will report to the Manager, Customer Care and work closely with the C3 Team to deliver, inspired, committed and extraordinary service.
Overview of Service Technician
On a daily basis, the Service Technician is responsible for completing work orders and service calls issued by on-site Customer Care or the C3 team. As part of that, you will be working directly with our homeowners, Property Management, trades, consultants and other Tridel Group companies.
The Service Technician is responsible for investigative inspections, diagnosis and repair. This includes drywall repair, minor fixture & millwork repair, painting, caulking, minor flooring, grouting and minor plumbing and more.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Consistently perform to exceed our customer’s expectations as a representative of the company
- Perform hands-on broad range of repairs in a timely, professional, and safe manner as instructed by the C3 team
- Communicate proficiently and professionally with the Supervisor, Co-workers, Clients and trades
- Review work orders and execute required tasks accordingly
- Document service notes, material & trade requirements and provide status updates for all work orders as applicable to the C3 team
- Accurately complete repairs and submit completed work orders
- Practice safe and professional driving habits when traveling in company or personal vehicles
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed on a daily basis
- Perform other related duties as required
- Conduct Home Owner Orientations (PDI) as required
- Assist the On-site customer care team in a broad range of roles as required
- Strong customer-service orientation and demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and be attentive to appropriate customer friendly social interactions
- Understand the importance of and be compliant with the company dress code
- Ability to work independently and as member of a larger service technician team
- Ability to relate well with others and foster a positive team environment
- Willingness and ability to learn through training and through skills-sharing with colleagues
- Solid history of handyman experience completing repairs
- Proactive investigative and troubleshooting ability with a technical expertise in a diversity range of construction challenges
- Demonstrated history of creating and implementing appropriate, cost effective hands-on solutions
- Strong time management skills, being extremely detailed oriented and a team player
- Flexible and able to react and adapt to changes in anticipated daily plan or task
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Daily travel between various client locations may be required
- Personal Vehicle and tools required
- Job Classification: Full Time, Salary Position, starting September 1st through October 1st (flexible)
- Regular Shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Irregular Hours/Workdays: Evenings and Weekends as required
Applications may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.