Reports To: Site Superintendent
Job classification: Full Time Co-op, Temporary Entry Level
Meet Our Next Site Coordinator Co-op.
As a Site Coordinator Co-op, you will be shadowing a Site Coordinator on a construction site. You will be providing support for coordinating the administrative role for the construction management team. As our next Site Coordinator Co-op, you are an extremely organized individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of computer literacy. You are adaptive and work well balancing many responsibilities while assisting the site supervisory staff in a multitude of administrative functions on site.
Skills and Expertise:
- Enrolled in post-secondary education/community college in related field (e.g. construction engineering technology) or suitable combination of education and relevant industry experience preferred
- Driven to deliver a quality product
- Exceptional organization skills and experience utilizing organizational skills
If you were to come onboard as our next Site Coordinator Co-op, we would ask you to do the following:
- Support the Site Coordinator with purchase orders for material suppliers
- Assist with the maintenance of current records of drawings and consultant revision notices;
- Record site meeting minutes;
- Complete daily journal entries;
- Answer telephones and assist in the communication with the large group of contractors and consultants;
- Assist the site management staff with clerical duties;
- Ensure the site office remains organized;
- Assist with the maintenance and organization of files for all purchasers’ suite customization and colour choices;
- Print and distribute colours and purchase agreements to trades on site;
- Print and distribute deficiencies for Trades to complete;
- Enter completions on V-team;
- Assist with the completion of deficiencies using the purchaser request system.
Our story is about much more than what we build. We have been a leader in condominium living business for over 80 years where our founders redefined the meaning of “home”. While we’re passionate about building condos, we are a reflection of the diverse city of Toronto.
We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands and endless opportunities where creative, innovative people aspire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
Training and development is the focus for our Site Coordinators. We have an outstanding record for developing industry leading professionals who work in site supervision and project management.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Tridel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.