Our story is about much more than what we build. We have been a leader in home building for over 85 years where our founders redefined the meaning of “home”. While we’re passionate about building condos, we are a reflection of the diverse city of Toronto.
We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands and endless opportunities where creative, innovative people aspire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
Meet Our Next Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. This role is responsible for leveraging the Company’s social media to promote luxury condominiums. The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with our Marketing Managers to ensure a consistent tone of voice across all public-facing channels.
This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing.
The main responsibilities of our Social Media Coordinator will be to:
- Collaborate with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Managers to coordinate content strategy, supporting, writing, and engaging with community in social platforms.
- Source new content opportunities based on conversations, trends, and marketing meetings.
- Develop plans and provide directions as needed to capture content at events, launches, and milestones.
- Collaborate with agency and client partners to develop, manage, and execute editorial calendar, campaign, and growth strategies.
About Our Social Media Coordinator
Our Social Media Coordinator is an individual who has an intuitive sense of what will captivate and resonate with the Company’s audience. As our next Social Media Coordinator, you are self-motivated, passionate and willing to learn from results in order to support the success of each post and social engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Public Relations
- 1-2 years of social media coordination experience
- Experience using Hootsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
- Understanding of social media platforms and experience growing social audiences and metrics
COVID-19: Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe
We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. During this time, most employees are working from home or doing a blended model of at home and in-office work in accordance with government and Public Health guidelines. Until further notice, this role will continue to operate under this model however, our intention is to resume regular business practices post COVID-19 when it is safe to do so.
How does this affect hiring and onboarding?
Our interview and onboarding processes have remained relatively the same, except that interviews and onboarding sessions are conducted through video platforms.
Our Inclusive Workplace
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Social Media Coordinator. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodation.