|Reports to:||Senior Manager, Digital Marketing|
|Job Classification:||Full-time, permanent|
Our story is about much more than what we build. We have been a leader in condominium living business for over 80 years where our founders redefined the meaning of “home”. While we’re passionate about building condos, we are a reflection of the diverse city of Toronto.
We have hundreds of unique roles, a family of brands and endless opportunities where creative, innovative people aspire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
Meet our next Web Designer
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about using their graphic and web programming knowledge to promote luxury condos. As our next Web Designer, you are self-motivated and willing to learn from results of each campaign in order to improve future conversion rate. Your job satisfaction comes from obtaining high engagement/web traffic and to provide accurate information and good user experience to our digital users. Our Web Designer will be responsible for updating current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to ensure that new website applications meet our Company’s requirements. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Email HTML Creation/Revision/Modification from creative agency’s working files;
- Designing and building web sites, landing pages, HTML email templates, digital advertising and social media creative assets;
- Ability to maintain an updated schedule for project landing pages and microsites;
- Websites must be speed and design optimized for conversions;
- Working cross-functionally to create seamless user experiences across integrated platforms and channels to enhance the personalized experience;
- Strong skills with editing graphics and/ or layouts in Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Maintain updated Tridel.com content – when projects are launched; and
- Provide support with advertising graphic, social media banners, video editing, PDF and other general graphics
- Help improving SEO ranking for Tridel.com;
- Improve user experience and interface for Tridel.com;
- Help to maintain resources section; and
- Develop responsive email and webpage templates.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellence working knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS;
- Experience in responsive design;
- Knowledge in design theory;
- Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign);
- Experience using WordPress;
- Experience with SEO strategies and implementation;
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software, CRM; and
- Experience in luxury product advertising, videography and/ or photography, would be an asset.
Please send your resume to Alex Wong at AWong@Tridel.com with the subject line: Web Designer. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Tridel is committed to providing accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process upon request. If an applicant requests accommodation, Talent Development will consult with them to make arrangements to accommodate their needs.
We advise new hires of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.