December 2019 Construction Update
The on-site team at Aquabella has been working on exciting things at your community. Below are some highlights and key milestones reached:
• Windows are scheduled to be installed on the second floor by the end of month
• Ground floor curtain wall installation will start in January
• Currently forming on the fifth floor with anticipated completion of forming for the entire project by April 2020
Design Appointments will be wrapping up in January. To get the most out of your new home design experience, take advantage our 2020 Design Workshops. Learn more about them here. Don’t forget to register early as space is limited.
As construction progresses, we closely monitor our schedules so we can keep you informed along the way. We are looking forward to the next phase of construction at your community. Below is what’s next:
• Interior finishing of your home is anticipated to start this month
• Streetscaping is anticipated to take place in the summer of 2020
We will continue to update you throughout this project and let you know if our schedules change. Please check this page once a month. We will also email you these updates, so keep an eye on your inbox.
Live From Aquabella
Check back often to see live progress from our on-site construction feed.
Projected Construction Timing
|Activity||Estimated Start**||Estimated Completion**||Duration**|
|Shoring/Excavation||March 2018||October 2018||7 Months|
|Forming||September 2018||April 2020||18 Months|
|Building Envelope||October 2019||November 2020||6 Months|
|Interior Finishing||November 2019||April 2021||17 Months|
|Streetscaping||May 2020||November 2020||6 months|
|Occupancies||October 2020||April 2021||6 Months|
**Dates are tentative and subject to change without notice.
Hoarding and overhead protection to be removed throughout streetscaping activities; current forecasted removal is between October 2020 to March 2021.