Welcoming Homeowners to Their New Community at Aqualina
On Thursday, November 23rd, Aqualina at Bayside threw open their doors to welcome homeowners to their new community at the “How You Live” Seminar. The event, hosted by Tridel and Del Property Management, is traditionally held shortly after the first residents take occupancy at each new Tridel community, welcoming homeowners to their new home. The seminar also offers the perfect opportunity to mingle with new neighbours and meet the Property Management team.
Also on hand were various booths of service providers offering homeowners valuable information about their new home in the Aqualina at Bayside community. Upon arrival, residents were greeted by members of the Tridel Customer Care team, light refreshments, and an open and relaxed atmosphere. For the homeowners who had not yet moved into their new home, the event offered an opportunity to acquaint themselves with the amenity spaces at Aqualina – including the Party Room, the Fitness Centre, Library, and more.
Throughout the evening, residents were welcome to visit the various service provider booths which were on hand to answer any homeowner questions and to discuss the various features available at the Aqualina at Bayside community.
On hand to speak to residents were:
- Del Property Management: The Aqualina at Bayside Property Management Team.
- Provident Energy Management: Understanding the individual suite metering system and billing.
- Tridel Warranty: Maintenance tips on how to get the most out of your their home.
- Beanfield: Ultra-high speed, ultra-broadband fibre-optic network
- Del Condominium Rentals: Spoke with residents and homeowners about the condo rental process.
- Rogers: How to get the most bang for your buck while watching their favourite television shows and surfing the web at lightning fast speeds.
- HoffmannHayes: Organizers of the Aqualina at Bayside’s community’s urban garden offered opportunities for residents to participate in this ‘growing’ venture.
Overall, the evening was very successful, with residents enjoying the new community, meeting new neighbours and discovering some of the benefits of life in their new home.