Gallery Halogen HV4-TH4018
(Suite Bathroom and Kitchen)
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE DIAGRAM PRIOR TO CHANGING LIGHT BULBS IN YOUR LIGHT FIXTURES.
NOTE: Do not attempt to change lightbulb(s) when power is still on.
Make sure switch is turned to Off position. Halogen lights become very hot and could produce a burn to the skin.
- Place a step ladder approximately one foot behind the centre of the light fixture.
- Grasp the edge of the circular retainer and pull towards you, removing light bulb and socket.
- Remove retainer from light bulb with a small amount of force, this will separate retainer and light bulb.
- To remove light bulb, turn counter clockwise from socket.
- Once this has been completed, put light bulb back into retainer making sure clips are attached to light bulb.
- With your hand, push the retainer/light bulb(s) back into the fixture housing, this is held in place by the tension clips on the sides of the retainer.