PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE DIAGRAM PRIOR TO CHANGING LIGHT BULBS IN YOUR LIGHT FIXTURES.
- Place a stepladder approximately one foot behind the center of the light fixture.
- Holding the glass cover in one hand proceed to loosen (turn counter clockwise) the finial knob with the other hand.
Note: Sometimes the stem and the finial knob come off together.
- If the stem and finial knob come off together, separate the stem from the knob, turning the finial knob (counter clockwise) from the stem.
- Change the light bulb(s), by turning the bulb counter clockwise, to remove the burner bulb(s). Install the new light bulb(s) turning clockwise into the light socket.
- Install the stem back into light fixture (turning clockwise) making sure enough thread from the stem is in the fixture nut. Placing the glass cover over the stem you can adjust length of stem so you have enough thread for final cap, which holds glass cover in place.
- With the glass cover in place you can secure glass, by turning finial knob clockwise.